Monday, January 14, 2013

Aero's Bubbly New Look

I know I already mentioned the redesigned Aero with "bubbles" here on the Candy Aisle, but I was over at the local WalMart the other day and saw a full on display for it, along with some new flavors. I guess they're really going all out with this bubble bar concept.


I'm not trying to knock it since I haven't tried it, but I can't say I'm crazy about the "taste the Bubbles" tagline. I mean how do you taste a bubble? What does the bubble texture taste like exactly? The actual new design of the bar is pretty cool though. Stil, is it something I'd go out of my way to get?





Well that's new!  Truffle and Duo are both concepts that I am excited to see applied to the Aero bar. This is a bar that can definitely withstand some mucking around with. Take for example the various bite sized bubble varieties:


I wonder if this is where the whole real bubbles concept came from... I know these bite sized bubbles have been around for a while now. Maybe they inspired this new bubble bar look. As for the flavoring though you can see that Aero is no stranger to veering off the beaten path.


I'm excited to see what they do with the Bubble Bar. No I'm not sure its worth it, and no I don't intend to make a new review for the classic Aero (since I only recently posted that) but I'll defintiely be keeping my eyes open, and hopefully sometime soon will get to personally "taste the bubbles"... whatever that means.

For those who may have missed it here is my review of the classic Aero bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment