Monday, May 13, 2013

A British Invasion!

Just a quick note today to all of you lovely blog readers. I've got a treat coming here to the Candy Aisle. Starting tomorrow and for the foreseeable future I'm going to be running TWO review videos a week. One on Tuesday and one as always on Friday.

I'm kicking this off with a massive series of videos on British Chocolate and Candy. The Tuesday videos will, at least for the moment, be focused around a theme. I expect this British one to last around 3-4 months. After that we'll see what I can come up with... maybe movie theater candy? Let me know if you've got suggestions :)

The Friday videos will remain the same mix of old standards and new interesting stuff. I am dedicating myself to making it through all of the most popular chocolate bars on the Western market by the end of the year so there's sure to be some good stuff on the way. Once I'm through the more traditional stuff I think I'll be able to focus on bringing some of the more unusual fare to you. For now though I've added the second video every week partly to just mix things up a bit.

If the blog posts are what you're after note that I'm still planning on posting one straight blog a week, for the time being at least. Those will probably hit on Thursdays from this week on.

Anyhow, just stay tuned for more fun and festivities here on the Candy Aisle. If you have any questions comments or suggestions please post in the comments below or email me at walkingthecandyasle@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment